Replies

• We are just "getting our feet wet" as we are starting a library in our church, so you can see that we will need all the help we can get. A workshop would be great! Any location would be fine, but most important is the information that we could gain and seeing what others are doing would be a great help. I really hope that a conference/workshop will become a reality soon.
  • Brad,
    I am from 1st Baptist Church in Benton. I would love to have some training in collection development. I also need insight into cataloging. I use EZCat but there are times when I cannot find some titles. Central Arkansas (Little Rock) would suit most people, but I am willing to travel. I also need inspiration for Library promotion and fund raising. As you can see I am very needy.
    JoAnn Edwards
  • It is obvious I am new to using a site like this. I was trying to respond and wound up starting a new Q&A. I did use the same topic title. Since we have so little organization, anything that would help us get that started would be great.
This reply was deleted.