Connecting the Church Library with the Church Family
CONNECTING WITH BIBLICAL LITERACY:
- READ/CONFERENCE: Read the article How Many Protestant Churchgoers Actually Read the Bible Regularly AND/OR participate in a conference on connecting the Church Library with Biblical literacy.
- INTERVIEW your pastor and ministry leaders about Biblical literacy in your church family. Use the following suggestions to assist you in these interviews: How to Interview Your Pastor and Church Leaders About Biblical Literacy.
- DEVELOP a strategy or service to help people learn how to read the Bible. Suggested resource: Read the Bible for Life.
- IMPLEMENT your new strategy or service.
- EVALUATE the process after 2-3 months of implementation. When you complete the evaluation and make the necessary revisions in the strategy or service, share your new strategy or service on the CLN.