Connecting the Church Library with the Church
CONNECTING WITH THE AGE GROUP MINISTRIES:
• READ/CONFERENCE: Read pages 32-33; 94 in the Church Library Ministry Information Service. Read the following articles AND/OR participate in a conference on connecting the church library ministry with the age group ministries of the church.
1. Levels of Biblical Learning
2. "7 Ways Libraries Can Share the Gospel with Children"
3. Healthy Student Ministry
4. Adult Ministry Strategy
5. "Becoming Family...Understanding Generations in the Church"
• INTERVIEW the leader (such as minister of education) or leaders (such as minister with children, minister with students, or minister with adults) with the age groups in your church. Consider the following interview guide: How to Interview Age Group Ministry Leaders in Your Church.
• DEVELOP a process or a new service for connecting with one age group ministry in your church resulting from your interviews.
• IMPLEMENT your process or new service.
• EVALUATE the process/service after 2-3 months of implementation by talking with the ministry leaders. When you complete the evaluation and make the necessary revisions in the process/service, request your "CLM Connecting the Church Library with the Age Group Ministries" certificate. Click here for the application.