Church Library Ministry Administration
CHURCH LIBRARY MINISTRY TEAM BUILDING:
1. “Church Library Knots: God’s Calling”
2. “Spiritual Gifts Survey/List”
- INTERVIEW prospective team members and discuss their area of interest. Encourage them to take a Spiritual Gifts Survey to assist in finding their work area within the library. Lead them in understanding the importance of training and enjoying what they do. Share the difference between a church library and a secular library. Develop a ministry atmosphere for the new team members.
- DEVELOP a training strategy for each team member of the library team.
- IMPLEMENT your strategy and encourage team members to pray for each other as they minister to the needs of those who come into the library.
- EVALUATE the strategy after 2-3 months of implementation by meeting with your library team members or individuals. Encourage them to be open with their thoughts to help improve team relations with each other and the church. When you complete the evaluation and make any necessary revisions, request your “Church Library Ministry Team Development” certificate. Click here for the application.