Does anyone else here put out a library newsletter?  What kinds of things do you put in it?  We started one last October, which has grown in scope quite a bit and I'm interested to know what others are putting in theirs.

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Question

Also, if anyone would like to see our newsletter, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Thanks for the offer, Debbie.  Would you please send me a copy at:  alcardministry@hotmail.com

Debbie,

I would be interested in seeing yours also.  You can never get to many ideas for promoting our libraries. My email is Lsmith5471@aol.com

I would like a copy please. debbie@centergrovebaptist.com

Thank you!

May I please get copies of the available newsletters, also?  My email address is library@southcrest.org.

We have done a bi-monthly newsletter for 10 years, but only have it in hard copy form, not online

I will add you to our list!

Oh, Please send me one. too!  msreadalot@comcast.net      Thanks!!

I would appreciate a copy of your library newsletter and any others who would like to share.  New ideas from other areas are helpful and help the creative process.  wkeathly@Verizon.net Thanks so much!

Will add you! Some time in the next month we are going to create a mailing list for our newsletter and I will do my best to get all who have asked on it.

Wanda, I just finished up our third quarter newsletter.  Although I don't email them to the church family, I can email you the four pages, if you like.

Debbie, put out one every month. Our library had been basically ignored since I left it about 20 years ago. I left to do a church plant and return a year ago. I'm trying to get back to a working ministry. We don't use any software at the present.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service