All Q&A Tagged 'book' (9)

Questions & Answers Replies Latest Activity

New Children's Book Offer

My publishing company just released 'Rise Up' - a children's book authored by Denver Broncos player Dalton Risner. Using his football platf…

Started by Jefferson Knapp

0 Oct 17

How to treat & label fiction books containing a story collection?

First, I'm deeply thankfull for this forum. I love reading (and re-reading) previous posts.  I didn't find much about books (print) that c…

Started by Linda S

9 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Linda S

Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

Hi Everyone,  Our library has been on a rocky road for a while. However, with our new pastor, things have certainly improved. That being…

Started by Linda Anderson

76 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

Combination library / book store OR library / coffee house

Hello, fellow librarians! I am looking for church libraries that are planning to feature a coffee house/cafe or a bookstore (or both) wit…

Started by Deanna King

12 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Jennie Andrews

Request for ideas about getting a church family to read a common book

Just got an email from Emily Martin from Park Cities Baptist Church. Here in Dallas, there are a number of organizations that have galvani…

Started by Morlee Maynard

4 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Eva Nell Hunter

Question about an OLD book

I've been cleaning out old cabinets and dusty places.  Came across a 1911 copy of The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan by E.G. Wh…

Started by Sharln Chapman

4 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Eva Nell Hunter

How to catalog Bible audio books

I have two sets of audio books of the bible.  One is a KJV and the other NIV.  Each are more than 50 CD's.  How would you package and catal…

3 May 12, 2016
Reply by Buford Carter

Desperate need of help - book selection

I am in desperate need of help. Our library is under the umbrella of our church's Education Committee.  This committee has put a halt to p…

17 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Linda S

Promotion brainstorming

Recently I met with a church who after surveying their congregation, were left with a feeling of frustration.   Of their ~160 attendees the…

Started by Jenn Burwell

0 Dec 13, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service