Debbie Dehart's Questions & Answers (85)

Questions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Linda! Thanks for the welcome. Our church library was quite impressive when we to…"

Debbie Dehart replied Apr 9, 2014 to Just found this site!

7 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"Middle age and older women?  In my church, it's far more the younger women - in thei…"

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 27, 2014 to What can happen when you connect with a social network?

7 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"We don't have any, pretty much on purpose, but if I were going to have any, I'd cons…"

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 25, 2014 to Christian Periodicals

3 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"We don't have one and I've never even heard of using this!  What happens in our libr…"

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 25, 2014 to Censorship - Form for Challanged Library Materials????

8 May 20, 2014
Reply by Linda Anderson

"I think all librarians, church or no, have this problem!  For our younger kids, last…"

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 25, 2014 to Getting Youth into the library and reading books

6 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Martha W. Hancock

"Ours is pretty simple. A movie called The Black Stallion would be  DVD BLA (first t…"

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 25, 2014 to I'd appreciate suggestions/ideas with DVD classification

10 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Linda S

"My fellow librarian and I are currently weeding our adult non-fiction area.  We are…"

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 25, 2014 to weeding!

10 May 18, 2014
Reply by Karen Kyte

"We use the self-check thing, but usually there is a librarian in the library when it…"

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 25, 2014 to self check?

17 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Deanna King

"Ours is fairly simple.  We accept donations and ask the donors if they care what hap…"

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 25, 2014 to Examples of Donation and Gift Policies

4 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Debbie Dehart

RSS

Church Library Ministry Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service