Debbie Dehart's Questions & Answers (94)

Questions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"My co-librarian and I brainstormed on this a bit as our pastors and deacons have beg…"

Debbie Dehart replied Apr 26 to What are your plans for reopening the library?

37 Jun 22
Reply by Allison Maynard

"I tend to prefer Dewey because what do you do when a book comes along which doesn't…"

Debbie Dehart replied Apr 21 to Subject Headings

6 Apr 21
Reply by Audrey Carr

"I just now saw your response!  I haven't been on here in too long and I did not rece…"

Debbie Dehart replied Apr 15 to Cataloging and classification hardcopy books for free!

3 Apr 15
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"Are these for adult or kids' classes? I'm not sure where or how our church keeps tr…"

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 8 to Sunday School Curriculum Question

6 May 20
Reply by Debbie

"Hi - do you still have these and where are you located? "

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 8 to Cataloging and classification hardcopy books for free!

3 Apr 15
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"Tiny Cat is a function available on LibraryThing.  It's a service you have to pay ex…"

Debbie Dehart replied Jan 11 to library software

8 Feb 6
Reply by Laurie Evans

"We don't purchase ebooks.  We don't think it's worth it but I do know lots of chur…"

Debbie Dehart replied Jan 11 to library software

8 Feb 6
Reply by Laurie Evans

"I would second LES.  It's about an hour from where I live,  and we have gone there o…"

Debbie Dehart replied Dec 26, 2019 to Where do you buy your books?

12 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"We have devotionals that aren't specifically to use for a year but we've gotten rid…"

Debbie Dehart replied Dec 20, 2019 to Weeding and collection policy for 242 devotional literature question

10 Feb 6
Reply by Jennie Andrews

"Morlee told me how to link it - trying it now.  Please tell me if it works or not!…"

Debbie Dehart replied Oct 10, 2019 to Intro and Best Practices for Revitalizing Library

14 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Debbie Dehart

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2020   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service