Debbie Dehart's Questions & Answers (85)

Questions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Morlee told me how to link it - trying it now.  Please tell me if it works or not!…"

Debbie Dehart replied Oct 10 to Intro and Best Practices for Revitalizing Library

14 Oct 10
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"We publish a monthly newsletter also.  I don't know how to link it here but I will a…"

Debbie Dehart replied Oct 10 to Intro and Best Practices for Revitalizing Library

14 Oct 10
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"Thriftbooks.com - many of their books are around 3.50 and if you spend 10.00 you don…"

Debbie Dehart replied Oct 2 to Where do you buy your books?

10 Oct 2
Reply by Marilyn Trueblood

"I would strongly suggest getting in Pinterest, if you're a Pinterest person, and sea…"

Debbie Dehart replied Oct 2 to Media Center Bulletin Boards

3 Oct 8
Reply by Marilyn Trueblood

"I don't know much about it but I have heard someone talk about it who really likes u…"

Debbie Dehart replied Oct 2 to library software

4 Oct 2
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"We have three separate DVD sections: Kids', Instructional, and "regular".  The "regu…"

Debbie Dehart replied Oct 2 to I need to completely reorganize the way we shelve DVDs.

13 Oct 2
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"I like your ideas! And re: # 2 - we do sales once or twice a year, but in our church…"

Debbie Dehart replied Oct 2 to Church Library Grants/Funding

5 Oct 6
Reply by Amanda

"I highly recommend librarything.com.  We have a library of about 11,000 items and it…"

Debbie Dehart replied Oct 2 to What is the best software for a small library?

3 Oct 6
Reply by Laura Dallas

"Here is the fiction we added for June: Daughters of Northern Shores by Joanne Bischo…"

Debbie Dehart replied Jun 18 to Titles of Great New Books and Movies

4 Jul 2
Reply by Ann Lancaster

"We also use librarything and I have used the scanner they sell without issues.  Howe…"

Debbie Dehart replied Mar 29 to ISBN scanner

5 Apr 2
Reply by Marek

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service