Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern's Questions & Answers (32)

Questions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"About the weeding--be sure to take a class taught by an experienced church librarian…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Aug 12, 2010 to weeding

11 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Barbara Burkett

"Hello, Ken, this is a most commendable venture that you have started! Even the most…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Aug 12, 2010 to Children stories to read aloud

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Ken Satterfield

"I quizzed New York Public Library information and received the following suggestions…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Jul 31, 2010 to First Library Open House

8 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Ann Lancaster

"I agree that one location is better than several. I pray that you will find an ideal…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Jul 23, 2010 to Does anyone have experience with satellite libraries in a church?

6 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Deborah Beck

"This is how I started the team. It has been several years ago, but it was highly suc…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Jul 14, 2010 to Library Team enlistment

4 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Lynda Harrington

"Thank you, Rita, for that wonderful list of great books for the new Christian. As yo…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Mar 11, 2010 to Books for new Christians

2 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern

"I will tell you how I go galavanting around on this site to see what is going on. I…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Feb 25, 2010 to Getting around on the Church Librarians site

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Morlee Maynard

"There are numerous reviews on internet for this book. I have just finished reading t…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Jan 29, 2010 to What is your review of Crazy Love by Francis Chan?

2 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jane Bearden

"My grandson, a dyslectic, finished college with half of his masters and so he only t…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Jan 26, 2010 to How can we structure a summer reading club that doesn't discriminate against dyslexics?

8 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Louise Booth

"Even though this is Jan. I want to add my two cents to this for it is so important t…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Jan 26, 2010 to Making a request for financing

3 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern

RSS

Church Library Ministry Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service