Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern's Questions & Answers (32)

Questions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"It is my belief that the publishers are aware of the great selling aspects of Christ…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied May 22, 2011 to New Series by Tracey Bateman

6 May 22, 2011
Reply by Janet Estridge

"In all my years of library work, we chose the very best Bible reference books and we…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Jan 16, 2011 to My Bible Reference Resources - Print & Digital

6 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Steve Bond

"I just add this little bit. We used Concourse and one of their great features is the…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Nov 12, 2010 to Withdrawing books from the collection

20 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Deanna King

"The book of Hebrews tells of Jesus who is a priest forever after the order of Melchi…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Oct 9, 2010 to Need Help with a Dewey Decimal Number

5 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern

"Your own prison ministry will love having these wonderful resources. They may want t…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Sep 27, 2010 to USED BIBLE STUDIES FROM LIFEWAY

9 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Sandra Fitts

"You will save yourself a lot of time by simply setting a price for non-fiction H.Bac…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Sep 24, 2010 to Insurance for book inventory

6 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Eva Nell Hunter

"Barbara! I did it again. Intended to underline only the word,"fourth" and proceeded…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Sep 24, 2010 to Building our religion section with used books

11 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Barbara Burkett

"Thank you for this thoughtful reply. Yes, the book "Storytelling in a Nutshell" Life…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Sep 24, 2010 to Building our religion section with used books

11 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Barbara Burkett

"I have written a reply which is chock full of errors which I wish to correct and do…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Sep 17, 2010 to Building our religion section with used books

11 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Barbara Burkett

"I wish to add that I remember when we studied this with Jackie Anderson. I believe s…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Sep 17, 2010 to Building our religion section with used books

11 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Barbara Burkett

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service