Glenn McEowen's Questions & Answers (19)

Questions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I know of one church "considering" Baker & Taylor services - First Baptist, Aust…"

Glenn McEowen replied May 7, 2014 to Are there any other viable options besides OverDrive for e-books?

18 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Joanne Ladewig

"A library web page  should be a priority. It is the one place where anyone can go at…"

Glenn McEowen replied Nov 4, 2013 to Library Web Page - do you have one?

9 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Paul Adams

"OK, I see I'm about 3 years late to this discussion, but no one answered Deanna's qu…"

Glenn McEowen replied Apr 23, 2013 to Is your catalog accessible via the Internet for your patrons?

27 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Glenn McEowen

"Jenn, since you use 'PC Card Catalog,' you can use the "Bound-with" entry as Sandra…"

Glenn McEowen replied Apr 22, 2013 to Classifying one book with 2 subject matters (ie Marriage / Parenting)

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Glenn McEowen

"For churches considering a Concourse upgrade to Atriuum, we have found that Atriuum…"

Glenn McEowen replied Apr 17, 2013 to Concourse & Atruim Feedback

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Glenn McEowen

"Add one more to the YES column. Accession Numbers are a convenient way to tie a sing…"

Glenn McEowen replied Feb 13, 2013 to Accession numbers- yes or no

6 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Eva Nell Hunter

"Ann, I like Melanie's response to your question. I would suggest we all learn to use…"

Glenn McEowen replied May 30, 2012 to eBooks and online catalogs - must they be compatible?

13 May 30, 2012
Reply by Ann Lancaster

"Joanne,   You have some very good points and some excellent funding ideas. Many libr…"

Glenn McEowen replied Feb 15, 2012 to eBooks and online catalogs - must they be compatible?

13 May 30, 2012
Reply by Ann Lancaster

""Can you also give us an update of the Texas group?"   I do need to update you on th…"

Glenn McEowen replied Feb 10, 2012 to eBooks and online catalogs - must they be compatible?

13 May 30, 2012
Reply by Ann Lancaster

"My first reader was a Sony reader. Love its lightness, but it is older and the contr…"

Glenn McEowen replied Jan 23, 2012 to EReader question

5 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Louise Booth

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service