Glenn McEowen's Questions & Answers (24)

Questions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Martha, You have a great cleaning discipline already! Congratulations! In answer to…"

Glenn McEowen replied Mar 14 to How do our church libraries respond to the coronavirus?

21 Apr 4
Reply by Janet Estridge

"Good thoughts, Debbie. I had not considered the books on shelves that are "safe" unt…"

Glenn McEowen replied Mar 14 to How do our church libraries respond to the coronavirus?

21 Apr 4
Reply by Janet Estridge

" Not  to be too flippant, but it might be a good time to promote your ebooks:     O…"

Glenn McEowen replied Mar 12 to How do our church libraries respond to the coronavirus?

21 Apr 4
Reply by Janet Estridge

"There are two systems I know of that are web-based (therefore, cross-platform) and a…"

Glenn McEowen replied Mar 12 to Book Collection Data

1 Mar 12
Reply by Glenn McEowen

"I know of one church "considering" Baker & Taylor services - First Baptist, Aust…"

Glenn McEowen replied May 7, 2014 to Are there any other viable options besides OverDrive for e-books?

18 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Joanne Ladewig

"A library web page  should be a priority. It is the one place where anyone can go at…"

Glenn McEowen replied Nov 4, 2013 to Library Web Page - do you have one?

9 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Paul Adams

"OK, I see I'm about 3 years late to this discussion, but no one answered Deanna's qu…"

Glenn McEowen replied Apr 23, 2013 to Is your catalog accessible via the Internet for your patrons?

27 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Glenn McEowen

"Jenn, since you use 'PC Card Catalog,' you can use the "Bound-with" entry as Sandra…"

Glenn McEowen replied Apr 22, 2013 to Classifying one book with 2 subject matters (ie Marriage / Parenting)

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Glenn McEowen

"For churches considering a Concourse upgrade to Atriuum, we have found that Atriuum…"

Glenn McEowen replied Apr 17, 2013 to Concourse & Atruim Feedback

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Glenn McEowen

"Add one more to the YES column. Accession Numbers are a convenient way to tie a sing…"

Glenn McEowen replied Feb 13, 2013 to Accession numbers- yes or no

6 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Eva Nell Hunter

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2020   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service