Cynthia McConniel's Questions & Answers (14)

Questions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a large cookbook collection and often when I purchase these very old books at…"

Cynthia McConniel replied May 29 to Smoking Hot Books

8 May 29
Reply by Cynthia McConniel

"thank you so much  "

Cynthia McConniel replied Feb 9 to Title Suggestions

4 Feb 9

" Thank you "

Cynthia McConniel replied Feb 4 to Title Suggestions

4 Feb 9

"Our church was blessed with a large gift for the use of our library.  Up to that poi…"

Cynthia McConniel replied Sep 22, 2018 to Paid Church Librarians

14 Aug 31
Reply by Susan M. Albon

"The library plays a important role in growing disciples for Christ.  IN my own exper…"

Cynthia McConniel replied Apr 12, 2018 to How do our church libraries lead people?

2 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Vicki Locker

"I was just having that very conversation with a board member this evening.  We do no…"

Cynthia McConniel replied Feb 5, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

"Absolutely. I read once that the church library is truly a living breathing ministry…"

Cynthia McConniel replied Jan 17, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018

"My personal favorite author is Og Mandino-The Worlds Greatest Salesman.  It is great…"

Cynthia McConniel replied Jan 16, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018

"What are some of the books studies you have done?  I am lookinf ofr new ideas for ou…"

Cynthia McConniel replied Jan 16, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018

"HI Linda, Recently I had the god moment of meeting a young man recently diagnosed wi…"

76 Feb 9, 2018

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service