Jenn Burwell's Questions & Answers (50)

Questions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"A fellow reader on the FB site Avid Readers of Christian Fiction suggested this: htt…"

Jenn Burwell replied Oct 29 to Best Sellers List for Christian Fiction and Non-Fiction?

2 Nov 7
Reply by Bev Colquett

"Fairly well; I did have about 12 materials (books, DVD's, maps, etc.) pulled out bas…"

Jenn Burwell replied Mar 31 to Sunday School Display

2 Mar 31
Reply by Jenn Burwell

"Paul, I agree to "not returning it there may be another individual or even a line of…"

Jenn Burwell replied Mar 19 to Improvements for self-check out library

9 Apr 16
Reply by Linda S

"Over the many years of working in libraries and bookstores, I understand that you wo…"

Jenn Burwell replied Mar 16 to Improvements for self-check out library

9 Apr 16
Reply by Linda S

"For years we took a book cart up to the fellowship hall for diners to peruse or make…"

Jenn Burwell replied Jan 29 to Mobile Library

10 Feb 4
Reply by Kellie Bennett

"I think that the titles listed already are a good place to begin.  I also agree with…"

Jenn Burwell replied Jan 15, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

"Most of these links are for general public and not specifically Christians.. http:/…"

Jenn Burwell replied Jun 12, 2016 to Books for adult readers with low literacy

1 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Jenn Burwell

"If you haven't completed yours yet... Check out the seven listed here: http://book…"

Jenn Burwell replied Apr 27, 2016 to Before I re-invent the wheel, is there a template?

7 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

"I would add the 3 somewhere on the spine label, even though you just have the one vo…"

Jenn Burwell replied Apr 27, 2016 to Incomplete series

6 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Joanne Ladewig

"We are working on a theme "God the Builder".  It is very loosely built on Bob the Bu…"

Jenn Burwell replied Apr 16, 2014 to Summer Reading Club Theme

6 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by ECLA Church LIbrary Association

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service