Charles Campbell's Questions & Answers (30)

Questions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"TinyCat keeps track of that information. They have several videos to help explain th…"

Charles Campbell replied Aug 29 to Can you help a fellow Church Librarian

4 Sep 4
Reply by Janet Estridge

"I think that’s an elegant solution; I like it. Another possibility would be to put a…"

Charles Campbell replied Jul 9 to Classifying 22 vol. set of John Calvin's commentaries

4 Jul 9
Reply by Martha W. Hancock

"The Dewey Editorial Policy Committee recently approved an optional order for 220–299…"

Charles Campbell replied Jul 6 to 200 Religion Classification

10 Jul 6
Reply by Charles Campbell

"For what it’s worth, here’s what the Manual in Dewey Abridged 15 says about the 231…"

Charles Campbell replied Dec 31, 2018 to How to classify "Creation" in adult nonfiction?

21 Apr 29
Reply by Mary Dupre

"If you have an electronic library catalog, you could also include the verse in a com…"

Charles Campbell replied Dec 17, 2017 to classification

5 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"235.4"

Charles Campbell replied Feb 9, 2017 to Dewey #

2 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Karen Kyte

"You might be interested in a new book by C. Christopher Smith, Reading for the Commo…"

Charles Campbell replied Nov 7, 2016 to Request for ideas about getting a church family to read a common book

4 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Eva Nell Hunter

"We use a double Cutter for Bible versions: BIB + Version Abbreviation. This is the a…"

Charles Campbell replied Nov 4, 2016 to Bible Cutter numbers?

4 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

"CSLA has a bibliography of resources called Helping Those Who Hurt : An Annotated Bi…"

Charles Campbell replied Jun 2, 2016 to Recommendations for books and media for hurting people?

2 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Charles Campbell

"TinyCat has been released, and we are using it in our church library. I really like…"

Charles Campbell replied May 23, 2016 to Call Number Conversions?

17 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Pat Shufeldt

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service