Linda Anderson's Questions & Answers (59)

Questions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Not at all, Kay. In fact, I copied the whole thing. will use it in small segments. …"

Linda Anderson replied Feb 3, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

"Truly, I am excited! At the moment, my pastor is training me to be his administrativ…"

Linda Anderson replied Feb 3, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018

"Thank you so much for the information. I will definitely use it.  I am so encouraged…"

Linda Anderson replied Jan 16, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018

"Our pastor meets with the elders every Wednesday evening.  We have a business meetin…"

Linda Anderson replied Jan 16, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018

"Thank you for the suggestions. I will certainly use them! Bless you for your help."

76 Feb 9, 2018

"me too!"

76 Feb 9, 2018

""Leading a person to Christ is only the beginning of a church's work. ' Excellent! I…"

76 Feb 9, 2018

"You've made a good point about the Left Behind Series. I've encountered a number of…"

76 Feb 9, 2018

"Good Idea. We do have a few biographies, but not nearly enough.  I'll add them to my…"

76 Feb 9, 2018

"Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely look into it.  I'm so grateful for this g…"

76 Feb 9, 2018

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service