Linda S's Questions & Answers (152)

Questions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"Debbie, I believe if I were in your library, I'd easily be able to find series or no…"

Linda S replied Nov 11, 2018 to How to organize/classify fiction?

22 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"So now, instead of the term "futuristic", we use the term, "speculative". Speculativ…"

22 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"Thanks, Janice. The genre stickers can be helpful, but as of now, we're not distingu…"

22 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"I hope you're doing much better, now.  Our library has been built primarily on dona…"

Linda S replied Nov 10, 2018 to How do you get "Free Books"?

12 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"*Setting up the Children's Collection --- this being early childhood (Infant thru 7…"

Linda S replied Nov 10, 2018 to Question about a Conference for Librarians

6 May 8
Reply by Bev League

"Hi Amanda,  In addition to what Adair talked about. . .  I love the book "A Classif…"

Linda S replied Apr 11, 2018 to How to treat & label fiction books containing a story collection?

9 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"Thank you, Adair. I think overall we're doing the same thing as you - if I understan…"

Linda S replied Apr 10, 2018 to How to treat & label fiction books containing a story collection?

9 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"Thank you, Shirley for your thoughtful response. I'm sure other people will also ben…"

Linda S replied Apr 10, 2018 to How to treat & label fiction books containing a story collection?

9 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"I agree, Ann. My sense says one thing, but I want to see what the other wise and won…"

Linda S replied Mar 29, 2018 to How to treat & label fiction books containing a story collection?

9 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"Would there be a way to indicate the audio format in the call number?  For Book on…"

Linda S replied Mar 15, 2018 to CD Disc Holder(s) for Books on CD

8 Jan 10
Reply by Debbie Dehart

RSS

Church Library Ministry Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service