Dan Ray's Questions & Answers (18)

Questions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you would like Atiuum it is easy to use and you access it from any computer.…"

Dan Ray replied Mar 25, 2013 to Concourse & Atruim Feedback

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Glenn McEowen

"I'm working details out now with Morlee and we will see where this goes.  Not an eas…"

Dan Ray replied Mar 8, 2013 to Does any church library belong to a local SB association?

5 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Dan Ray

"Try your local McDonald's and they will give you coupons for food.  We used the one…"

Dan Ray replied Mar 5, 2013 to Does anyone have an idea for the library to give away on Easter Sunday? Last year we gave away a bookmark with the jelly bean prayer and a bag of jelly beans.

4 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Sandra Fitts

"I would like to have one data base and all the church patrons log on there and be ab…"

Dan Ray replied Mar 4, 2013 to Does any church library belong to a local SB association?

5 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Dan Ray

"Readerware is a easy program and you can import your excel into it. It might cost $5…"

Dan Ray replied Mar 4, 2013 to library software

21 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Buford Carter

"It cost us about $3000 and the more we use it the better we like it. Go to http://pl…"

Dan Ray replied Jul 12, 2010 to Any one using Atriuum Software?

2 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Dan Ray

"At the first of the year we started using Atriuum from Booksystems which is the step…"

Dan Ray replied Apr 17, 2010 to Automation Systems

13 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Dan Ray

"It all depends on your shelfing and what appearance you are looking for. Brodart, Th…"

Dan Ray replied Mar 6, 2010 to Subject headings

6 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Joanie Doggett

"We lost our history several times but went with Atriuum and hopefully we won't have…"

Dan Ray replied Mar 6, 2010 to Find previous post

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Buford Carter

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service