Paul Adams's Questions & Answers (79)

Questions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Martha, I would love to discuss eBooks with you. Contact me at (901) 347-5261 next w…"

Paul Adams replied Nov 7 to Starting an e-book collection

2 Nov 11
Reply by Martha Jo Dendinger

"We have had eBooks thru Overdrive several years now and it is very popular. In our r…"

Paul Adams replied Oct 29 to EBOOKS

1 Oct 29
Reply by Paul Adams

"OPAC stands for On-Line Public Access Catalog.  Basically your card catalog on compu…"

Paul Adams replied Sep 24 to I need to completely reorganize the way we shelve DVDs.

13 Oct 2
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"We had stickers made for each subject area and put them on the spine. The DVD's are…"

Paul Adams replied Sep 10 to I need to completely reorganize the way we shelve DVDs.

13 Oct 2
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"We organize our DVD collection by the following subject areas: BIBLE, THEOLOGY AND T…"

Paul Adams replied Sep 10 to I need to completely reorganize the way we shelve DVDs.

13 Oct 2
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"We had a lady who loved to read her checked out library books while relaxing in the…"

Paul Adams replied Sep 10 to Library book abuse

3 Sep 10
Reply by Paul Adams

"That sounds like a good policy. We usually wait too as long as possible(sometimes a…"

Paul Adams replied Mar 19 to Improvements for self-check out library

9 Apr 16
Reply by Linda S

"Jenn, that is a good way to look at the non return of items in that perhaps somethin…"

Paul Adams replied Mar 19 to Improvements for self-check out library

9 Apr 16
Reply by Linda S

"Patrons not returning borrowed materials is a problem in libraries of all sizes. We…"

Paul Adams replied Mar 14 to Improvements for self-check out library

9 Apr 16
Reply by Linda S

"We recently obtained many of the books that were winners and finalists in the 2018 C…"

Paul Adams replied Feb 4 to Title Suggestions

4 Feb 9
Reply by Cynthia McConniel

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service