Paul Adams's Questions & Answers (83)

Questions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Our library has eBooks thru Overdrive. We have about 1700 books. We pick the books w…"

Paul Adams replied May 18 to What are you doing about ebooks?

3 May 18
Reply by Paul Adams

"Would love to talk to anyone interested in eBooks for a church library. Call me at (…"

Paul Adams replied Apr 29 to Starting an e-book collection

6 Apr 29
Reply by Paul Adams

"We have been completely shut down since April 1st. People have called begging for bo…"

Paul Adams replied Apr 14 to Are any church libraries in state of Texas still open?

3 Apr 14
Reply by Martha Jo Dendinger

"Would love to talk to you. Just give me a call at (901)347-5261."

Paul Adams replied Mar 30 to Starting an e-book collection

6 Apr 29
Reply by Paul Adams

"Martha, I would love to discuss eBooks with you. Contact me at (901) 347-5261 next w…"

Paul Adams replied Nov 7, 2019 to Starting an e-book collection

6 Apr 29
Reply by Paul Adams

"We have had eBooks thru Overdrive several years now and it is very popular. In our r…"

Paul Adams replied Oct 29, 2019 to EBOOKS

1 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by Paul Adams

"OPAC stands for On-Line Public Access Catalog.  Basically your card catalog on compu…"

Paul Adams replied Sep 24, 2019 to I need to completely reorganize the way we shelve DVDs.

14 Apr 29
Reply by Ruth (Ruthe) Turner

"We had stickers made for each subject area and put them on the spine. The DVD's are…"

Paul Adams replied Sep 10, 2019 to I need to completely reorganize the way we shelve DVDs.

14 Apr 29

"We organize our DVD collection by the following subject areas: BIBLE, THEOLOGY AND T…"

Paul Adams replied Sep 10, 2019 to I need to completely reorganize the way we shelve DVDs.

14 Apr 29

"We had a lady who loved to read her checked out library books while relaxing in the…"

Paul Adams replied Sep 10, 2019 to Library book abuse

3 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Paul Adams

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2020   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service