Everlie Bolton's Questions & Answers (10)

Questions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"When our church building was undergoing a remodel that included a new library space,…"

Everlie Bolton replied Sep 9 to Intro and Best Practices for Revitalizing Library

14 Oct 10
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"Probably 90% of our church library books come from yard sales!  I very rarely pay mo…"

Everlie Bolton replied Sep 9 to Where do you buy your books?

10 Oct 2
Reply by Marilyn Trueblood

"Our church has RighNow Media but I have not found a good way to effectively use it w…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 2 to Online resources

2 Feb 2
Reply by Everlie Bolton

"Marketing!  How to let the church family and community know about the resources that…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 2 to Question about a Conference for Librarians

6 May 8
Reply by Bev League

"I think every library struggles with this issue!  We do not charge fines or late fee…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 2 to overdue problem

5 Feb 2
Reply by Everlie Bolton

"We have a cart that I call our "Bookmobile".  We roll it into the children's buildin…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 2 to Mobile Library

10 Feb 4
Reply by Kellie Bennett

"Our library mission statement is: To provide high quality materials that bring peopl…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 14, 2018 to Collection Policies??

6 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"Linda, Wow!  You have received quite a response from your question.  I didn't read e…"

Everlie Bolton replied Jan 20, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

"I have been using Atriuum quick cataloging for several years now. When I started our…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 17, 2017 to Quick Cataloguing

3 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Everlie Bolton

"We started our church library essentially from scratch and opened in July 2013.  We…"

Everlie Bolton replied Apr 24, 2014 to Censorship - Form for Challanged Library Materials????

8 May 20, 2014
Reply by Linda Anderson

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2019   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service