Everlie Bolton's Questions & Answers (11)

Questions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Ann, I have found that it is really hit or miss with Facebook. I had a similar exper…"

Everlie Bolton replied Jun 8 to Need Viewpoints on How to Handle Discouragement

6 Jun 8
Reply by Ann Lancaster

"When our church building was undergoing a remodel that included a new library space,…"

Everlie Bolton replied Sep 9, 2019 to Intro and Best Practices for Revitalizing Library

14 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"Probably 90% of our church library books come from yard sales!  I very rarely pay mo…"

Everlie Bolton replied Sep 9, 2019 to Where do you buy your books?

12 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"Our church has RighNow Media but I have not found a good way to effectively use it w…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 2, 2019 to Online resources

2 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by Everlie Bolton

"Marketing!  How to let the church family and community know about the resources that…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 2, 2019 to Question about a Conference for Librarians

6 May 8, 2019
Reply by Bev League

"I think every library struggles with this issue!  We do not charge fines or late fee…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 2, 2019 to overdue problem

5 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by Everlie Bolton

"We have a cart that I call our "Bookmobile".  We roll it into the children's buildin…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 2, 2019 to Mobile Library

10 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by Kellie Bennett

"Our library mission statement is: To provide high quality materials that bring peopl…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 14, 2018 to Collection Policies??

6 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Linda S

"Linda, Wow!  You have received quite a response from your question.  I didn't read e…"

Everlie Bolton replied Jan 20, 2018 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

"I have been using Atriuum quick cataloging for several years now. When I started our…"

Everlie Bolton replied Feb 17, 2017 to Quick Cataloguing

3 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Everlie Bolton

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2020   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service