Debbie Lester's Questions & Answers (17)

Questions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I've read most of them and I'm an adult and loved them.  I think teens might enjoy t…"

Debbie Lester replied Nov 18, 2019 to Mysteries of Sparrow Island series by Guideposts

5 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Debbie Lester

"That's so sad, but lots of churches are doing away with the libraries.  I think a sm…"

Debbie Lester replied Nov 18, 2019 to Library closed

2 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Debbie Lester

"I've always bought at library book sales, Amazon, Christian Book, but was recently t…"

Debbie Lester replied Nov 18, 2019 to Where do you buy your books?

3 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Susan M. Albon

"Thanks.  I do have a pinterest board full of ideas.  I'm just looking for a main boa…"

Debbie Lester replied Nov 18, 2019 to Media Center Bulletin Boards

5 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Debbie Lester

"Thanks!  I do have a whole board on Pinterest full of ideas.  I'm not crafty, so I'm…"

Debbie Lester replied Nov 18, 2019 to Media Center Bulletin Boards

5 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Debbie Lester

"I'm looking for a cataloging system for our small library and I've looked at both of…"

Debbie Lester replied Sep 14, 2019 to library software

8 Feb 6
Reply by Laurie Evans

"You have some great ideas.  I too have recently joined a church that has a "forgotte…"

Debbie Lester replied Sep 10, 2019 to Intro and Best Practices for Revitalizing Library

14 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"I love to go to local library book sales.  I've scored about 35 books in the past mo…"

Debbie Lester replied Sep 10, 2019 to Where do you buy your books?

12 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"I just joined a church and will be in charge of their Media Center.  It's much small…"

Debbie Lester replied Aug 31, 2019 to Cathy Moss

9 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Debbie

"I think having categories like you suggested would be helpful, especially if you hav…"

Debbie Lester replied Aug 31, 2019 to I need to completely reorganize the way we shelve DVDs.

14 Apr 29
Reply by Ruth (Ruthe) Turner

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2020   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service