Miscellaneous (109)

Questions & Answers Replies Latest Activity

Titles/authors for pre-teen reader with advanced reading skills

I am confident more than a few church librarians have been asked to assist a parent whose daughter is an advanced reader, but not ready for…

Started by Lynda Morrison

1 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Janice Devers

Question about an OLD book

I've been cleaning out old cabinets and dusty places.  Came across a 1911 copy of The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan by E.G. Wh…

Started by Sharln Chapman

4 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Eva Nell Hunter

ECLM

How do you enroll in the ECLM programs? 

Started by Linda Lee

1 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Morlee Maynard

Christian Library Journal

I regularly use reviews from the Christian Library Journal website.  Recently the website seems to be down (at least for me.)  Is anyone el…

Started by Sharln Chapman

2 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Sharln Chapman

Shelving DVDs and CDs in an open library

Our library is open to the public at all hours, given that it is in a corner of the "Great Hall" and easily visible as soon as you come int…

Started by Louise Booth

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Bev Etzelmueller

20% discount?

I downloaded the PDF file of "Resources for Church Libraries."  I would like to purchase the " Church Library Ministry Information Services…

Started by Celia L. Hartmann

1 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Morlee Maynard

Cheap Barcode Scanners

My gadget addicted grandson purchased a barcode scanner from Amazon for about $20, and it works like a charm. Reads multiple types of barco…

Started by Buford Carter

0 Sep 16, 2015

Showing movies at church

Our library recently purchased a DVD from Lifeway and wanted to show it at a movie night this summer for about 30 people.  I emailed the di…

Started by Becky Moore

4 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Becky Moore

Book Swap

Have any of you done at Book Swap at your church library? If so, I would like to know how you did it. Thank You!

Started by Janet Estridge

2 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Kate Self

tween boys

Our children's pastor is searching for something to use with a small group for fifth grade boys, to help prepare them for adolescence, simi…

Started by Mary Steinbrenner

2 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Mary Steinbrenner

RSS

Church Library Ministry Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2020   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service