Collection Development (94)

Questions & Answers Replies Latest Activity

"Health" titles for women

We had several books for women about dealing with hormonal changes and other related health issues written from the Christian perspective t…

Started by Joanne Ladewig

0 Oct 24, 2010

VERTICAL FILE

In this day and age of the internet and so much media information at our fingertips, I just wanted to ask all of you your opinion on mainta…

Started by Darlene Earnhardt

4 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Darlene Earnhardt

Building a CD/DVD collection in your library

We are hosting the Virginia Baptist Library Association (VBLA) Fall Conference at our church - Temple Baptist Church, Newport News - on Oct…

Started by Beth Maxwell

8 Oct 12, 2010

Building our religion section with used books

We have a small library in a new building.  We are wanting to build up our religion section;.  We have been given a ton of those kinds of b…

Started by Barbara Burkett

11 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Barbara Burkett

weeding

Hello All,  I am new to this group so I am sorry if this is a topic you have already discussed... We have a small library with a lot of bo…

Started by Nicole Greene

11 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Barbara Burkett

weeding

Hello All,  I am new to this group so I am sorry if this is a topic you have already discussed... We have a small library with a lot of bo…

Started by Nicole Greene

0 Aug 5, 2010

Church Licensing Agreement Question

Just had a librarian email me the following. I told her I would ask you all for input. Also be aware of her experience with the fake email…

Started by Morlee Maynard

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Eva Nell Hunter

Weeding Books

I am weeding a few books, and I wanted to hear from others about this. I have several parenting books that were written in the 80s. They ha…

Started by Cindy Beard

10 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Armstrong

What is your review of Crazy Love by Francis Chan?

One of our church members asked me last week if we have this book in our library, and we do not. I know it has received "5-star" reviews at…

Started by Jane Bearden

2 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jane Bearden

Library supplies

Angela Maxwell from Rocky Mount, NC, sent the following question. Thought I would see if any of you have a response: Do you know of any st…

Started by Morlee Maynard

3 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by C.J. Darlington

RSS

Church Library Ministry Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Members

© 2020   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service