Joanne Ladewig's Questions & Answers (106)

Questions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"A video of "Singing in the Rain." I have no idea why they thought a church library w…"

Joanne Ladewig replied May 1 to What's the craziest thing someone has donated to your church library?

3 May 1
Reply by Joanne Ladewig

"Do the rebuild as Buford suggested but do a back-up copy of your data file first. Th…"

Joanne Ladewig replied Jan 5 to Do I have a problem or what!

5 Jan 6
Reply by Buford Carter

"My recollection about this book was that it was not Biblically sound, which is why i…"

Joanne Ladewig replied Aug 28, 2016 to Book - Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife

2 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Eva Nell Hunter

"Hi Martha, are you asking about shelving fiction or nonfiction? I'm going to assume…"

Joanne Ladewig replied May 29, 2016 to Recommendations on Dewey Decimal Training materials for upper Elementary School Age

6 22 hours ago
Reply by Louise Booth

"I would go for placement in the 600s with other medical books; I think people are mo…"

Joanne Ladewig replied May 12, 2016 to Non-religious mental health books

4 May 12, 2016
Reply by Joanne Ladewig

"I believe if you have an automated system, you will probably find something called a…"

Joanne Ladewig replied May 1, 2016 to Author name change

2 May 1, 2016
Reply by Joanne Ladewig

"Cathy, We have quite a few series and since we are still using cards and pockets, we…"

Joanne Ladewig replied Apr 30, 2016 to Incomplete series

6 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Joanne Ladewig

"Before buying any of the newer Newbery runners-up or winners, borrow a copy from you…"

Joanne Ladewig replied Jan 16, 2016 to Best Sellers in Christian Fiction and Non-Fiction

8 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Eva Nell Hunter

"So sorry Susan, to hear of your hubby's death, but glad you have found a special pla…"

Joanne Ladewig replied Dec 23, 2015 to Libib?

11 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

"Myrna, I would recommend that before anything else, begin praying and then have your…"

Joanne Ladewig replied Nov 7, 2015 to List of Core Books for small library

4 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Myna K Howell

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2017   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service