Martha W. Hancock's Questions & Answers (140)

Questions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"http://classify.oclc.org/classify2/ Worldcat.org I would encourage you  start with…"

Martha W. Hancock replied Apr 15 to Direction please!

7 Jul 19
Reply by Janice Devers

"Ah- this is a problem that I have also faced, and hopefully solved.   The Library st…"

Martha W. Hancock replied Feb 9 to CD Disc Holder(s) for Books on CD

6 Mar 29
Reply by adair elwing

"http://churchlibrarians.ning.com/forum/topics/examples-of-donation-and-gift-policies…"

Martha W. Hancock replied Feb 9 to Collection Policies??

6 Feb 16
Reply by Linda S

"I had a committee of regular readers.  We looked at a bunch of them from Buford Cart…"

Martha W. Hancock replied Feb 9 to Collection Policies??

6 Feb 16
Reply by Linda S

"I think that The Library store, and Brodart have spine labels in different categorie…"

Martha W. Hancock replied Jan 17 to How to organize/classify fiction?

17 Jul 22
Reply by Debbie Dehart

"Janette Oke's books always have the gospel woven into them clearly.   Lawana Blackwe…"

Martha W. Hancock replied Jan 16 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

"Amen to those.   Also,  YMAM (Youth with a mission) has a series of biographies for…"

Martha W. Hancock replied Jan 16 to Books that Save Souls??? Bring People to a Saving Knowledge of Grace?

76 Feb 9
Reply by Susan Glynn Mule'

"Thank you- Wish she'd do one on Series.   But I just played it- made one error.   Se…"

Martha W. Hancock replied May 4, 2016 to Recommendations on Dewey Decimal Training materials for upper Elementary School Age

6 May 22, 2017
Reply by Louise Booth

"It depends on who wrote it.   If it has outdated artwork or photographs from the bou…"

Martha W. Hancock replied Oct 15, 2015 to Weeding out your library

12 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Bev Etzelmueller

"I have copied our Gift and Selection Policy- as a rule if it smells like mold, is ye…"

Martha W. Hancock replied Oct 5, 2015 to Weeding out your library

12 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Bev Etzelmueller

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2018   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service