Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern's Questions & Answers (32)

Questions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently attended the Dallas Co. Librarian's meeting with Ruth Turner who brought…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Mar 31, 2014 to Youth / Young Adult Fiction Book Recommendations?

25 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Linda S

"In the case of duplicate books, then take to the bi-annual conference of church libr…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Nov 8, 2013 to Donated books

8 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern

"There is a concern that I wish to address since you are weeding for the first time.…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Nov 8, 2013 to Weeding

3 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Kate Self

"We had all of the bulletins bound and the church clerk's minutes( by the year)and we…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied May 25, 2012 to History of the church

7 May 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara G. Roland

"Under the 700 art category by scrolling down you could find almost all of your objec…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied May 25, 2012 to Equipment Circulation

3 May 29, 2012
Reply by Ann Lancaster

"Regina, I am over in Glendale, AZ (Phoenix) for my usual Christmas visit.  I am work…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Jan 5, 2012 to Are there any other authors in this loop? How can an author help get your patrons excited about Christian fiction?

6 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Marilyn A. Hudson, MLIS

"Hello, Regina!  My book is non-fiction--Storytelling in a Nutshell. Maxine J. Bersch…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Dec 19, 2011 to Are there any other authors in this loop? How can an author help get your patrons excited about Christian fiction?

6 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Marilyn A. Hudson, MLIS

"Don't worry that this age group will not sit still for a story!  I have been telling…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Aug 3, 2011 to good story time book for 3-5 graders

6 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Jenn Burwell

"I have not seen the book, Children of God Storybook Bible, but I love the title, bec…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Aug 3, 2011 to Children's Storybook Bibles

2 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Rita Kirkland

"I presume you know who borrowed the book and you make a note on that record of every…"

Maxine Johnson Bersch Lovern replied Jun 10, 2011 to When do you decide an overdue book is not coming back?

16 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Deanna King

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Our Sponsors -- Click Through Here

Our Affiliates--Support the CLN by Clicking Through Here

Members

© 2017   Created by Morlee Maynard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service